Sunday, September 03, 2006

The introductory blog is a tricky thing.
It sets the pace for whatever else is to come, it establishes a reader base, and says a little something about the blogger. I'd like to do something a little different. Presumably people who know me will be reading this post. Presumably you'll want to leave your two cents (more if you've got it), and presumably others will read what you have to say about me and the success of this blog. So, I've decided to leave my first blog in your hands. Imean, I dont know how many people I really know on blogspot (Mara excepted), and so the response may just be dismal. However, in that case, I invite you the unknown schmuck who just happened to catch a bad link here (I'll make sure to post as many as I can, if I can, I dont know how) to comment, with discretion of course, and the knowledge that I will probably delete if it doesn't contain at least six different and creative kudos.
My reputation is in your hands... (to a small, and relatively controlled degree)
Justin

4 comments:

Justin said...

First comment, woohoo.
Oh wait, I just posted it.
Dang

~m said...

helloooooo . . . it's not as scary as you think.

kattykatty said...

Hey Justin...
i'm here checking out your blog! What HTML do you wanna know? But glad you're here. I hate blogging on myspace... although I do get a pretty good response there (better than here).
Kathy.

Beka said...

so you blog here too eh?
i started back in february and had so many posts...and then i forgot my username. and THEN i found an old one from 4 years ago.
(this one)
i should try to blog here more often.
we'll see.
i always forget i have an account here.