Sunday, December 24, 2006


I made breakfast today at 6:30 Am. I suppose that this in itself isnt all that odd, people do it daily. There was one difference for me this morning, though. It doesnt feel like morning. I haven't slept in 24 hours, and I dont think I will today. Last night I worked on my thesis,till 6:30 am and decided to take a break before getting right back to it. That was 2 hours ago. And now I'm sitting and watching lutherans sing songs on TV and wondering how much more I might have had done if, instead of watching the lutherans, I had kept typing. I suppose it doesnt really matter, I should be sleeping anyway.
In either case, I dont think this will turn out too badly. I can never sleep on the night of Christmas Eve. Tonight is the night of Christmas eve. Something tells me I won't have trouble sleeping.
Well, I'm off for now. I'll post a picture of the Eggs Benedict I woke my sister up making, and maybe a lutheran.
Till Next Time
Justin
@ 4 days 8 hours 4 minutes

1 comment:

Beka said...

justin. you're awesome and i miss you like torontonians miss the TTC bus.