Wednesday, December 13, 2006

K
So recently I got an email (Kathy, I hope you dont mind if repulish it in parts, Ill leave out the part about your addiction to ibuprophen and the desperate housewives.)
There are two important bits.
1. The 27th of December, apparently everyoneis busy till then
2. I am supposed to blog and update more people:)
SO! I thought now would be a great time to update you all on me and my adventures which, consequently, start on December 27th. So! What is so significant about December 27, you ask, well... that is the day that I get on a train.... for Nova Scotia, to spend two weeks with one Brittany Malloy of Lockeport Nova Scotia. SO, things are going very well with me.
AND! Ill be back in Ontario on the 5th, with pictures, and Britter.
(Yippee!)
Justin

1 comment:

Beka said...

i feel updated.
this was great. gotta love kathy for giving people the push they need about anything related to internet.
i'm so happy for you because:
1)you're travelling
2)you're happy
and 3)there's a girl?!
:) so happy!